Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
In our family, hot chocolate is a must! We all love it and the kiddos really enjoy it! It’s so fun to make hot chocolate and then have a party where you have all different toppings (chocolate chips, whipped cream, candy canes, crushed candy, etc) and make your own creative hot chocolate! This crock pot hot chocolate is so delicious and easy to make. Plus, I love that everyone can have some and you are not stuck to the microwave making cup after cup! Enjoy!
Crock Pot Hot Cocoa
- 2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt (helps bring out all the flavors!)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir until well mixed and chips are spread around the bottom.
- Cook on low setting for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or marshmallows.