*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Crock pot recipes are a big hit around here….so simple and so delicious with minimal clean up. Betchya didn’t know you could make meatballs in the crock pot! This next recipe is a delicious meatball crock pot recipe that is pretty easy and quick to make. You will have to form the meatballs before cooking in the crock pot but that is pretty easy. These are great as a snack, appetizer or of course with spaghetti! 😉 Enjoy…
Crock Pot Italian Meatballs
- 3 lb Ground Beef
- 8 slices White Bread
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion Finely Diced
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 4 tsp Basil
- 1 Egg
- 48 oz Spaghetti Sauce (homemade or jar)
- Tear bread into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add milk and toss to absorb milk, let soak for 5 minutes.
- Drain any excess milk.
- Whisk egg and add to bread.
- Add onion, garlic, oregano, basil and parmesan and mix well.
- Crumble ground beef into mixture.
- Mix with your hands to endure everything is well blended and form into 2″ meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown meatballs on all sides 5 at a time.
- Transfer browned meatballs to slow cooker.
- Add sauce and cook on High for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.