*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here’s a go to meal that is really easy to make and the whole family will enjoy. I like making my meat loaf in the crock pot because it comes out really moist and full of flavor. Meat loaf needs to be bakes very carefully so it doesn’t dry out and this recipe works perfect. Enjoy…
Crock Pot Meat Loaf
- 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Dried Minced Onions
- 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb Carrots
- 1 1/2 lb Potatoes
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add milk, bread crumbs, onion salt and sage and mix well.
- Crumble ground meat into mixture and mix well.
- Form into a loaf to sit in the middle of your slow cooker.
- Peel potatoes and carrots; cut into 1″ chunks and place around meat loaf.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Mix together ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire.
- Spread sauce on top of meat loaf and cook for 30 minutes on high.