*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
As most of you know, I love making Crock Pot recipes and this stew/soup is super easy since it’s made in the Crock Pot. I love making this on chill, snowy, rainy days. It’s such a good comfort food and is actually pretty good for you. You could make this with our Grilled Cheese Rollups (they pair up perfectly and I love dipping them in the soup).
If you love Crock Pot recipes, check out our Crock Pot Copycat Chipotle Carnitas, our Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup, our Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese EASY Recipe, our Crock Pot Beef Pot Roast and our Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe!
Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- 2 lb Chuck Roast, cut into small pieces
- 12 oz frozen Soup Vegetables
- 12 oz frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 cup Barley
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cup Tomato Juice
- 4 cup Beef Stock
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- You can brown beef before adding to crock pot, but this is optional.
- Add all ingredients (except salt and pepper) to slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and add salt and pepper before serving.