*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you need a quick and easy dinner to throw in the crock pot, then definitely try this Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings recipe. You can also usually buy pre-chopped celery, onions and carrots at Trader Joe’s if you’re in a big hurry. Or sometimes, I will try to chop everything when I buy it (or slice it) so that I don’t have to worry about it when I’m in a hurry in the morning. Enjoy!
If you love Crock Pot recipes, try our Crock Pot French Dip, our Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup, our Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese EASY Recipe, our Crock Pot Beef Pot Roast, our Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole and our Cherry Pie in the Crock Pot Recipe.
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 ribs of Celery, sliced
- 3 cup Chicken Broth
- 6 oz frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 16 oz can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- Place all ingredients, except biscuit dough, in slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker, shred and then return to cooker.
- Roll dough for each biscuit to about 1/4″ thick and cut into strips. drop strips into cooker and cook on high for another hour.