*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
My family loves Monkey break and I really like making it in the Crock Pot because it’s so much easier. The kiddos love it and it makes for a great dessert. You could also eat it for breakfast. This is a super quick recipe to whip together after a sleepover party too. It doesn’t take many ingredients and it’s delicious Enjoy!
Crockpot Monkey Bread
- 2 can Refrigerated Biscuits (8 ct)
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Milk
- Cut each biscuit into bite size pieces.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat sides and bottom of slow cooker with some of the melted butter.
- Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then in the sugar mix.
- Place them in layers in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Allow them to cool for a few minutes, then transfer to plate.
- Optionally, you can drizzle with icing by whisking together powdered sugar and milk.