April Fools Day Recipe
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
One of my favorite holidays is April Fools…it’s such a fun way to have a fun day and always full of laughter! 😉 With that being said, these April Fools Burgers are actually quite taste but will fool you because they are made of sweet ingredients instead of savory…which I’m sure the kiddos wouldn’t complain about that. 😉 Enjoy and have fun!
Dessert Burgers for April Fools Day
- Jif Salted Caramel (or Nutella will work)
- Nilla Wafers
- Powdered sugar
- Green Frosting
- Yellow Frosting
- Red Frosting
- Mix equal parts Jif Salted Caramel and powdered sugar in a bowl (1/2 cup of each).
- Kneed into a dough with your fingers, shape into small burger shaped patties.
- Use two Nilla Wafers for the buns, on the bottom bun put green frosting, layer on the “fake beef patty” put yellow and red frosting on to make it look like mustard and ketchup.
- Top with a Nilla wafer for the top bun, enjoy!