*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I don’t really like Coke…but I absolutely love me some dirty coke with delicious homemade coconut syrup! This drink has cream, coconut syrup, lime and coke. I highly recommend trying it wether or not you like Coke. Enjoy…
Dirty Coke with Homemade Coconut Syrup
- Coconut Syrup:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp Coconut Flavor
- 12 oz Coca-Cola
- 2 tbsp Coconut Syrup
- 1/2 Lime
- 2 tbsp Half & Half or Heavy Cream
- If you can’t find Coconut Syrup you can make your own.
- Add 1 cup water and 1 cup Sugar to a pan and bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Allow to boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add coconut flavor.
- Allow to cool.
- cut lime into quarter lime wedges.
- In a large glass (approx 24 oz) fill half way with ice.
- Add coconut syrup and squeeze 2 lime wedges over ice.
- Toss squeezed limes into glass.
- Add Coke.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of half & half or cream and serve. Note that lime juice will tend to try and curdle the cream.