DIY Baby Wipes
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
DIY Baby Wipes
Baby wipes are great for there obviously use, keeping our babies clean and fresh! However, buying baby wipes on a regular basis isn’t always easy as it can really affect a weekly budget and the costs can really start to add up! So what’s the solution? Well, if you are looking to cut costs and want to know exactly what ingredients go into your baby wipes, it’s time to try making your own. Check out the instructions below and start making your own DIY baby wipes:
- 1 Roll Of Paper Towel
- 2 Cups Of Warm Water
- 2 Tbsp Of Baby Oil
- 2 Tbsp Of Baby Body Wash
- 1 Large Container With Lid
- Serrated Knife
- Using the serrated knife, cut your roll of paper towel in half. (Note: You’ll want to use a strong paper towel for this project)
- Take one half of the paper towel and place in the center of your container. Make sure your container will be able to seal tight with a lid.
- Mix together baby oil, baby body wash and warm water in a separate bowl.
- Pour liquid mixture over your paper towel, covering as much as you can.
- Seal the lid on container and flip it over. Let it sit like this for at least 5 minutes so the mix can soak.
- Once the wipes have sat, open the container and remove the paper tube from the inside of the roll.
- Now, simply pull on the middle, loose wipe in the center of the roll to make the wipes dispensable.