*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
Most of us have used Draino in the past, because really it’s one of the best products to unclog drains. But there is another option when it comes to unclogging your drains, you can make your own DIY Draino! By making your own you will avoid the use of harmful chemicals and best of all it’s safer for your pets and kids. The recipe is simple and extremely effective, most of all it can save you quite a bit of money as store bought Draino can get expensive.
Check out this DIY recipe for making your own Draino.
- 1/4 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Of Vinegar
- Boiling Water
- 1 Skewer
- Pour the baking soda down and on top of your clogged drain.
- Follow with pouring vinegar on top of the baking soda/down the drain.
- Let mixture sit for 8-10 mins, meanwhile boil water.
- Pour pot or kettle of boiling water down the drain (Pour very slowly).
- Finally, using the skewer gently push down any clogs and clear drain.
- This mixture can be used whenever clogs appear.