DIY Fall Scented Playdough
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
DIY Fall Themed Playdough
Fall has started and summer activities have come to a finish, but that doesn’t mean the fun with the kids has to stop! Most have us have very fond memories of playdough and how creative we became whenever play time started, but have you ever thought of making your own? Not only can you create your own playdough, you can add scents to make it smell like fall! This is a great seasonal activity that can be fun for everyone. Check out the recipe below for making your own DIY fall scented playdough:
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Cream Of Tartar
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 Cup of Boiling Water
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Apple Spice
- Food Coloring
- Start by bring water to a boil. Then combine all dry ingredients into a mixer, mix till combined.
- Add vegetable oil to the dry mixture and then add boiling water. Mix well.
- At this time you can add food coloring and/or spice to the mixture.
- Let mixture mix on low till you have reached the desired texture.
- Start playing!
The best part about this recipe is that it can be kept in an air tight container and it will last for months for many play sessions!