*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
There is nothing more refreshing on a hot day then a cool drink. It becomes so easy to run to the store or into the local coffee shop to grab something cold, but why not try making your favorite summer drinks at home? One popular drink in the summer is Gatorade! The only issue is buying a drink like this everyday can start to add up cost wise. So why not try making your own DIY version at home? Check out the instructions below to make your own DIY Gatorade:
- 1 Cup of Coconut Water
- Lemon Juice (Fresh Squeezed If Possible)
- Orange Juice (Fresh Squeezed If Possible)
- Sugar (Optional)
- Start by gathering all your ingredients and squeezing your lemons and oranges.
- Once you have the juice of appx. 5 oranges and a half of lemon, combine them into the bottle of your choice.
- Then add the coconut water and sugar to sweeten if needed.
- Chill and enjoy!