*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
As we head back into the school season, we start getting prepped with pencils, binders, papers and much more! But what about white glue? Sure you could buy store bought glue and go on your way, but if your feeling more creative this DIY is perfect for you! It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to whip up a batch of homemade glue and with the simply ingredients it costs almost nothing to make. This would not only be great for back to school, it could also make a great gift when packed in a pretty container! Check out the DIY glue instructions below:
- Cold Water
- Squeeze Bottle (For Finished Glue)
- Start by combining 3 parts of flour to 1 part of sugar in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Add some cold water slowly, till mixture turns into a paste. Mix till lumps have smoothed.
- Next, continue to stir over medium heat until thickened and then add 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Remove from heat and let mixture cool all the way.
- Once cool, it is ready to be put into a container and used!