*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
There is nothing better when it comes to cleaning than to have a spray that can do everything around the house! The only issue is some sprays can get expensive and start racking up your grocery bill. Well, the solution to that is to make your own awesome DIY multi-purpose cleaning spray. It works on pretty much anything and it is mostly based on water with a few other ingredients. Check out the great recipe below and make your own DIY multi-purpose spray today:
- 5 oz. of Rubbing Alcohol
- 3 oz. of Vinegar
- 1 tsp. of Laundry Detergent (Any Kind)
- 1 tsp. of White Ammonia
- 2-5 drops of Essential Oil (Any Kind)
- Spray Bottle
- Take all items except for water and pour into in the spray bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water and shake vigorously until mixed.
- Use around the house for sparkling results!