*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
DIY Natural Hairspray
Natural products have really claimed their stake in the retail world over the last few years. We have anything from natural food choices to natural, chemical free beauty products. However, buying all natural can get expensive and sometimes just doesn’t work in the budget. The good thing is, most natural products have simple ingredients that can be found around the house or at the health food store and can be recreated at home. Check out the instructions below to make your own DIY natural hairspray, it will save you money in stores and will create a chemical free product:
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Sugar (White or Brown Works)
- 10-15 Drops Essential Oil (Any kind will work, feel free to get creative with combinations)
- Empty Hair Spray Bottle (Fine Mist)
- Start by dissolving sugar into the hot water. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Next, fill the bottle with the essential oils you have chosen and mix well.
- Your hairspray should be ready to use! With this mixture a little goes a long way!