*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
This peppermint foot scrub is easy to make at home, and is a wonderful DIY gift for the holidays. Plus it works really well and smells really good! You can make a few batches and label them for gifts. See more Inexpensive Homemade Gift Ideas HERE.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil Olive Oil
- Green food coloring and paper towel Funnel
- Small jar with a lid
- Add the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add some of the green food coloring to the paper towel.
- Place the paper towel in the bowl and mix around in the sugar until it becomes the shade of green you desire.
- Drizzle in a little olive oil at a time, stirring until the mixture is moist, but not runny.
- Add the essential oil and stir to combine.
- Using the funnel, spoon the mixture into the jar.
- Wipe the rim of the jar and tightly screw on the lid.
- Add a pretty ribbon to decorate.
How To Make A Reusable Dryer Sheet
15 Uses For Leftover Food and Fruit Scraps
Tips to Avoid Bubbles in Nail Polish!
DIY Remedy For Dry Cracked Feet
How To Remove Chewing Gum From Just About Anywhere
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Ants