*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Even though we are heading into colder months with chillier temperatures, icy cold drinks are still delicious! One fall favorite that you may have seen at local coffee shops is the festive pumpkin frappuccino. Now, when you purchase a frappuccino at a coffee shop, it usually will cost you a decent amount just for one drink! So the benefit to making them at home is you save money and you can customize it exactly to your liking. Check out the recipe below for instructions on how to make your own DIY pumpkin frappuccino.
If you love drink coffee drinks, check out our Pumpkin Frappuccino, our Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider, our Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte, our Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, and our Copycat Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino.
- 1 Cup Of Milk (Any kind you prefer)
- 1/2 Cup Of Coffee
- 3/4 Cup Of Pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (Or for extra flavor pumpkin pie spice)
- 1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Of Sugar
- Whipped Cream and Caramel (Optional for topping)
- Layer all ingredients in the blender starting with the ice and pumpkin first. Blend all ingredients together until completely smooth.
- Once the frappuccino is smooth, pour into a tall glass and top with whip cream and cinnamon and or pumpkin pie spice for extra flavor! I also like to add a little caramel to mine! 😉