*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
DIY Surf Hair Spray
Summer may be coming to a close soon, but that doesn’t mean you have to leave the styling of summer behind! If you have particular curly, frizzy hair or if your looking to achieve the perfect beachy wave, then this DIY is for you! With a few ingredients you can make a surf spray that will leave you looking like you just came from the beach! It not only adds great texture it will keep you feeling like it’s summer all year long.
Check out the easy instructions below to make your own DIY surf hair spray:
- 3 Teaspoons of Epsom Salts
- 3 Squirts Of Hair Gel (Water Based Is Best)
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Spray Bottle
- Simply combine all ingredients and shake in a spray bottle vigorously.
- Spray on damp or dry hair and work through with fingers and let air dry.
- Make sure to shake the solution before every use!