DIY Vicks VapoRub
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
DIY Vick’s VapoRub
Being sick can really take a lot out of you, especially when you have a really bad cough and congestion. Vicks VapoRub can be a great product to solve these issues, but sometimes can get expensive if you need a lot of it. But did you know you can make your own out of a few household products? Check out the recipe below and make your own instead of buying it at the store!
- 1/2 Cup Of Coconut Oil
- 10 Drops Of Eucalyptus Oil OR Peppermint Oil
- Mason Jar
- In your mason jar add the coconut oil.
- Next, add your 10 drops of either eucalyptus oil or peppermint oil.
- Mix together well, until all ingredients are combined.
- To use this rub: Either apply directly to your chest or to the bottom of your feet. If you choose to apply to your feet, put on socks afterwards for best results.