*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here we are again with another super yummy Blondie recipe and this time it’s for Easter. As most of you know, I absolutely love blondie bars and these ones are perfect for Easter. If you’ve never had a blondie bar then I highly recommend trying them, they are a twist on the normal brownie as these are more like caramel than chocolate. Enjoy…
Easter Blondie Bars
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Easter Bunny M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×13 Pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a medium sized saucepan and heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add Eggs one at a time. Stir until incorporated.
- Add Vanilla.
- Add Flour, Salt, Baking Soda and Baking powder until combined.
- Add half Chocolate Chips.
- Add half M&M’s and stir.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Add remaining M&M’s and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars