*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Deviled eggs are an Eater tradition in most families and I love making colored ones! These are very easy to make and people love them. Don’t let the food coloring fool you, these are delicious and taste the same. The kiddos love helping make these too. Enjoy!
Easter Deviled Eggs
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
- 4 tsp Mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Food coloring
- Place eggs in a pan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and turn off heat.
- Allow to sit for 9 minutes.
- Fill with cold water to stop cooking.
- Remove shells.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
- Fill bowls with 1 cup cold water and 6 drops of food coloring.
- Divide cooked egg white halves evenly between the different colors.
- Allow whites to sit for 15 minutes or until desired color is reached.
- Place Colored egg whites on paper towels to dry.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix until consistency is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to zippered bag or piping bag and clip corner for piping.
- Pipe mixture into cooked egg whites and refrigerate until ready to serve.