*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Once again I have another super delicious and fun Easter recipe for you! These Easter egg cake bites are filled with just that…CAKE and not just any cake, this cake is colored blue and pink for a really fun surprise. These are perfect for an Easter Party, Easter baskets, a cute snack or even a bake sale. Enjoy…these are sure to be a HUGE hit at any party.
Easter Egg Marshmallow Cake Bites
(Print recipe below)
- 1 package White cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- Food Coloring
- 1 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 14 oz White Melting Chips
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions except split in half and add different food cooing to each half. Bake as directed.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Crumble cake into large bowl.
- Add marshmallow creme and mix until well blended.
- Roll and shape into egg sized portions and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until candy is smooth and completely melted.
- Dip cake bites using a fork to make sure they are completely coated.
- Tap fork against edge of dish to help remove excess.
- Place cake bites on wax paper and refrigerate to set.
- Separate remaining white chocolate and tint using food colors.
- Transfer to zippered sandwich bags and clip tip of corner to use for piping and drizzling on cake bites.