*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Are these not the cutest little Easter Cakes you’ve seen?! I think they are just adorable and as an added bonus, they are really easy to make. These are great snacks during April or on Easter! You can choose a different chocolate topping if you want to change it up a bit but I thought these little bunny chocolates were just perfect. Enjoy…
Easter Mini Cakes in a Jar
(Yield about 16 cakes) – Print recipe below
- 1 box Yellow or White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Milk
- Candy Decorations
- Mini Chocolate bunnies
- Be sure to Follow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make cake batter according to box directions.
- Pour into 4 oz Mason jars filling a little less than half full.
- Place jars on baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cream butter, vanilla and powdered sugar in mixing bowl.
- Slowly add milk until desired consistency icing is reached.
- Ice the tops of cakes.
- Sprinkle with candy decorations and place a chocolate bunny on the top of each.