*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Want to make a super easy yet delicious snack for the little ones…or even yourself?! If so, you may love this next recipe for Cinnamon roll sticks. These are great because they are made with refrigerated breadstick dough and some other ingredients you most likely have sitting at home. Enjoy these treats that melt in your mouth…
Easy Cinnamon Roll Sticks
- 1 can Refrigerated Breadstick Dough
- 1/2 CUP Butter melted
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
- Open tube and separate each breadstick.
- Dip each into butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Double over and twist then place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar milk and vanilla to make a glaze.
- Transfer to piping or zippered bag to drizzle onto each.