*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Did you know that you can make coffee cake with pudding, yellow cake mix and a few other ingredients? This coffee cake recipe is delicious and full of flavor. I love eating this in the morning or for a late night snack. The kiddos always love eating this dessert too. Enjoy!
Easy Coffee Cake
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a Bundt cake pan (you can also use a 9×13″ pan).
- Stir together cake mix and pudding mixes.
- Mix in eggs, oil and water until blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle a little of the cinnamon mixture around bottom of pan.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the pan, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with half of the remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of the remaining batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.