*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
If you’re a fan of bananas (and even if you’re not) then you may love this next recipe! These fried bananas are sweet and savory at the same time. We like making them as a breakfast treat or a delicious dessert. You use pancake mix for the batter so it’s very easy. We also love putting chocolate sauce, caramel sauce or even Nutella on these. Enjoy!
Easy Fried Banana Bites
- 3 Bananas
- 1 cup Pancake Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Slice bananas into 1/2″ slices.
- Combine pancake mix, milk and egg. Beat until blended.
- Line a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Fill a pan with oil 1/2″ deep and heat to 350-375.
- Dip each banana slice in batter and allow excess to drip off.
- Place in oil and fry for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove to prepared plate.
- Dust finished bites with powdered sugar.
- Serve with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce or ice cream.