Did you know that roasting vegetables actually enhances the flavors of each vegetable? If you have anyone in the household that doesn’t like the taste of vegetables then you will definitely want to try roasting them. You can also sprinkle some parmesan cheese on them for a little extra added flavor. I always season my veggies before roasting them too. Enjoy!
If you love healthy recipes, check out our, Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup, our Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup, our Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, our Crispy Easy Carrot Chips, our Copycat Chipotle Barbacoa and our Strawberry Banana Quinoa Breakfast!
Here’s how to roast your vegetables:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Put your veggies (any type you like) on the pan in a single layer so they are not overlapping each other. I love roasting broccoli, zucchini, squash, bell pepper, mushrooms, butternut squash onions, etc.
- Depending on how many vegetables are on the baking sheet, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. You can really try any of your favorite seasonings.
- Mix the veggies so they are covered with your sauces and seasonings.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until they are tender.