*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I use to never make Shepherds pie because it can be kind of a complex recipe. This recipe I cam up with is actually very easy to make and is delicious! I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t before! Shepherds pie is such a perfect comfort food and even picky eaters love it. Enjoy.
Easy Shepherds Pie
- 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 4 cups Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 12 oz Frozen Peas and Carrots, thawed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and add ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Cook until browned and drain.
- In another skillet or pan, melt butter and add flour.
- Cook roux for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in worcestershire and milk.
- Cook for 1 minute to thicken.
- Combine beef mixture, gravy and thawed vegetables.
- Place in baking dish.
- Top with mashed potatoes and place in oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through.