*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Eggnog cookies are a huge hit around here! My hubby doesn’t even like Eggnog but he loves these delicious cookies. The frosting is to die for, it is creamy and sweet and my favorite thing about the cookie (and it’s Eggnog flavored, yum!). Have fun making these this Holiday season. Enjoy…
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Eggnog
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Eggnog
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg yolks, vanilla and eggnog and beat until smooth.
- Gradually add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Chill dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Place teaspoon sized balls of dough onto the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Place cookie on a wire rack to cool.
- Mix together powdered sugar, butter and eggnog until blended.
- Spread icing on cooled cookies and sprinkle with nutmeg.