If you are looking for a Summer activity for your kids, check out these FREE Reading Programs!
Barnes & Noble: Kids in Grades 1-6 can receive a FREE book when they read 8 books of their choice with this great Summer Reading Program. Here’s how:
- Read any 8 books and record them in the Reading Journal
- Take the Reading Journal to your nearest location between May 19th and September 7th, 2015
- Chose a FREE Book from the Reading Journal list at your local store
Books-a-Million: Your kids can get a FREE Camp Half-Blood tote Bag when they read 4 books, fill out the Summer Reading Journal, and turn in at your local store.
Chuck E. Cheese: Your child can earn 10 FREE tokens for each time they read for 2 weeks in a row. Print this form and food purchase required for redemption. Limit 1 FREE token offer per child per day.
Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge: This is a FREE online reading program for children where they can read as many minutes as they can, log their minutes and receive virtual prizes through September 4th, 2015.
TD Bank Summer Reading Program: Your kids can earn $10 to be deposited into their new or existing TD Bank Young Saver Account when they read 10 books. Here’s how:
- Read 10 books this summer.
- Print the Summer Reading Form
- Write down the names of the books they’ve read
- Take the form to the nearest TD Bank location
- Watch $10 be deposited into their Young Saver Account
Valid June 1st – August 31st, 2015, for children in Kindergarten t- 5th grade. Bring a form of ID for child opening a new account. Go here for more details.
SYNC: Your readers 13 or older can receive 2 FREE audiobook downloads every week this Summer for readers ages 13+. Titles are delivered through the OverDrive app which can be downloaded for free.