*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
You can REPIN it here!
Follow me on Pinterest:
- 1 pkg Ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 1 t oyster sauce
- 1 t black bean sauce
- 1 t soy sauce
- 1 t plum sauce
- 1 T peanut oil
- In a saucepan, boil enough water to cook ramen. Once to a rolling boil, cook the ramen, saving the seasoning packet for another use.
- While the noodles are cooking, mix the sauces.
- When the noodles are tender, drain.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil and drained noodles. Fry until slightly crisp and add the sauce, stirring to mix well. Serve as a side dish or add roasted meat for a one-dish meal.