*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Fruit Cocktail popsicles are super easy to make and taste delicious. You will only need 2 ingredients to make them which I love! So dig in your pantry for a can of fruit cocktail and enjoy this yummy treat…
Fruit Cocktail Popsicles
- 1 can Fruit Cocktail
- 12-18 extra Maraschino Cherries
- Place a cherry in the bottom of each mold.
- Fill each mold with fruit cocktail, adding an extra cherry halfway through.
- Make sure each is filled with liquid to the fill line.
- Insert sticks and place in freezer for at least 3-5 hours.