*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re looking to spruce up the flavor of some of your fruit or crackers (like wafers or cookies) then this recipe is for you! You can make this delicious and super easy fruit dip with just a few ingredients. It only takes a few minutes to whip together and will surely impress any guest. Enjoy…
- 8 oz of Cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup of marshmallow fluff
- Start by putting your 1 cup of marshmallows in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Dump those marshmallows and the fluff into your mixer.
- Then add in your vanilla and mix a little more.
- Now cut up the cream cheese in chunks and toss one in at a time. Mix well until smooth.
- Once it’s done you can put it into a bowl and sprinkle a little raw sugar on top if you’d like a little added sweetness.