*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here’s a unique twist on cupcakes….these fruity pebble cupcakes are full of color and flavor! These are really cute for a birthday party or fun snack for the kiddos. This is also a great recipe for the little ones to help with. Enjoy these yummy treats.
Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 cup Fruity Pebbles
- Bake cupcakes according to box directions, except add 1 3/4 cup Fruity pebbles to batter.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cream butter in a medium bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and sprinkle tops with remaining Fruity Pebbles.
Leave a Reply