*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
In need of some delicious comfort food?! These Funfetti donuts are full of color and flavor! They make the perfect addition to a party or just a fun project/snack for the little ones. What I also love about these donuts is that the funfetti is actually inside of them, not just on the frosting.
You can totally let the kiddos help too and they love it. 😉 Enjoy…
- 2 3/4 cup Funfetti Box Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine cake mix, buttermilk, melted butter, and eggs and stir just until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture to a zippered bag and cut off corner for piping.
- Pipe into a donut pan filling each about 2/3 of the way but make sure it doesn’t top center hole.
- Bake about 8 minutes, until tops rebound when pressed.
- Leave donut in pan for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set on cooling rack.
- In a small bowl just big enough to dip donuts, combine glaze ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Dip top of donut in glaze.
- Hold above bowl allowing excess to drip off.
- Place donut on wax paper or return to cooling rack (glaze side up).
- Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
- Wait for glaze to set.