*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I have a secret…I love to make all of my potato recipes with yukon potatoes because they have a natural buttery taste. These Garlic Parmesan Bacon Potatoes are made with yukon potatoes and have so much flavor. They have garlic, cheese, butter and bacon! These make a great side dish and everyone always loves them. Enjoy!
Garlic Parmesan Bacon Potatoes
- 3 lb Yukon Potatoes
- 12 oz Bacon
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced Green Onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and place in water and boil for 12 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and set aside.
- Slice bacon into 1″ pieces and fry until cooked but not crispy. Allow to drain. Reserve bacon grease.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large pan, add 2 tablespoons bacon grease and butter and heat over medium heat.
- Add garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Transfer potatoes to baking sheet cut side down.
- Sprinkle bacon over potatoes.
- Heat 30 minutes or until cut side begins to brown.
- Flip and bake another 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced onions.