*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you love garlic like me then you will absolutely LOVE this next homemade garlic pizza sauce recipe. This is still a red, tomato based sauce but it has the perfect amount of garlic in it to give it tons of flavor but not be too overwhelming. Don’t forget to use this sauce on my Pizza Margherita Recipe! Enjoy..
Homemade Garlic Tomato Pizza Sauce
(Print recipe below)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can San Marzano tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- In a medium saucepan heat oil on medium.
- Cook garlic in pan for several minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, juices, salt, and oregano to pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Makes enough sauce for at least 4 pizzas.