*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Gingerbread Truffles are not only super yummy but they look really cute too! These don’t require many ingredients and you may already have them at home. You could use semi sweet chocolate chips instead of white chocolate if you’d prefer but I really like them with white chocolate. These are great little treats in the winter months. Enjoy!
If you like, check out our Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Blondies, our Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, our No Bake Snickers Caramel Apple Pie and our Pumpkin Frappuccino!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Ginger Snap Cookies
- 12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Gingerbread Decorations
- Line cutting board or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Finely Crush ginger snaps in food processor.
- Add cream cheese and pulse until combined.
- Form into 3/4″ balls and place on prepared sheet.
- Insert a toothpick in each.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving for 60 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Use toothpick to dip in chocolate, twirling to coat completely. Gently tap off excess.
- Return to prepared sheet. Remove toothpick and cover hole with gingerbread decoration.
Krysta saysNovember 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm
I was wondering how much this recipe makes?