*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here’s a super fun recipe that is full of color and a PERFECT recipe for the kiddos to help out with. This really is the best recipe to make with kids because they have a BLAST pouring the sprinkles in and decorating it. These bars are super tasty and sweet and make the perfect little snack. Enjoy and have fun making them…
Sprinkles Gooey Cake Bars
(Print recipe below)
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2/3 cup Easter Sprinkles
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×9” pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Stir cake mix, butter, and egg until a thick dough forms.
- Add 1/3 cup sprinkles and stir until well distributed.
- Press 1/2 of this mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Top with white chocolate chips and the other 1/3 cup sprinkles.
- Pour condensed milk over the top.
- Break remaining dough into small pieces and place evenly over the top of the bars. Press and flatten to form a complete layer.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top begins to brown.
- Cool completely before slicing.