*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you love making delicious, yet easy meals for the kiddos (or even yourself) then you will love this next recipe. These Grilled cheese rollups are the cool new thing and are super simple to make. I’m not sure what it is but the kids just love things that are rolled up or more like “finger foods” and these are perfect for that. Enjoy…
Grilled Cheese Rollups
(Print recipe below)
- 6 slices of Bread
- 6 American Cheese Singles
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Roll each slice of bread to flatten.
- Trim crust off of bread.
- Place cheese slice on bread and roll up
- Heat skillet over medium low and melt butter.
- Place rollups in pan seam side down.
- Cook until brown turning frequently throughout cooking.
- Serve immediately.