*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Did you know you can make your own Guinness Bread right from your home?! This recipe is actually very easy to make and full of flavor. This is also a perfect St. Patty’s day recipe and great to take to a party. We like to eat this bread with butter but you can always make sandwiches out of it, appetizers, etc. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 12 oz Guinness
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine milk and vinegar and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix together 3/4 cup of oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the butter, vanilla, milk mixture and Guinness.
- Add dry mixture into the liquid mixture, and stir until blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with remaining oats.
- Bake 30 minutes, then reduce temperature to 400 and bake for additional 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes before moving to a wire rack.