If you are looking for a fun rainy activity, look no further! Right now Amazon has this Hapinest Make Your Own Bath Bombs for only $14.99! What a great gift idea! Plus shipping is FREE on orders over $25 or if you are an Amazon Prime Member.
- Kit Includes: 3 teaspoons, 10 wood sticks, 1 wood spoon, 1 scraper, 1 pipette, 2 gift bags, sticker labels, 8 single-sided molds, plastic jar with lid, 2 fragrances, baby oil, 8 soap base blocks, 4 food colorings (pink, yellow, green, blue), 4 plastic beakers, glitter, sea themed charms, bath bomb mold, and 4 chemicals (sodium bicarbonate-baking soda, crystallized sea salt, Epsom salt, and citric acid) all come in this bath and body science kit for girls ages 6 and older with adult supervision.
- Features: Girls will learn basic chemistry while making their own soap, bath bombs, salt, and scrub with this kit. This kit includes simple easy-to-follow steps that your little girl and mom can read and walk through together.
- Hands-On Activity: It’s not often that a science project can be both enjoyable and educational, but this kit manages to achieve just that. This bath and body science kit is a fun hands-on project for the family or one-one. It immediately piques the interest of girls when they take it out of the box, and it instills a love of science in children in a fun and engaging way.
- Promote STEAM Education: Little girls can learn the fundamentals of chemistry with the help of beginner-friendly step-by-step instructions. Dyes are included to allow children’s imaginations to color and personalize their creations.
- Make it a gift: These easy, creative and hands-on spa products make for great gifts to family, friends and even neighbors. Surprise grandma with new a new bath bomb, or a loved one with personally designed soap.