*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am so excited to share this next recipe with all of you! These Butterfinger Eggs only take 3 ingredients and believe it or not, they taste just like a real Butterfinger but are much, much easier to make. These are great for Easter and the perfect for the kiddos baskets.
Trust me on this one…if you like Butterfingers, try this out! 😉 Enjoy…
Homemade Butterfinger Eggs (Only 3-Ingredients)
(Print recipe below)
- 16 oz candy corn
- 16 oz peanut butter
- 16 oz Milk Chocolate chips
- Melt candy corn in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Add in peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined. If mixture gets too hard to work with, microwave for another 30 seconds and then stir to mix.
- Mixture will be warm to touch, but you need to form into egg shapes and place on parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for to set. Ideally leave in freezer for several hours to make chocolate set up quickly in next step.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Dip eggs in melted chocolate. Make sure to coat completely. Then return to parchment paper.
- Place eggs back in freezer to set