*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Have you ever looked at the ingredients on chicken nuggets from the store? If not, you may be shocked at what’s in them…not a lot of nutrients and lot of stuff you can’t pronounce. I like to make my own chicken nuggets from and these are not only delicious, but a lot healthier for you and your kiddos. Enjoy…
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cube butter
- Cut your chicken into one or one and a half inch cubes.
- Melt the cube of butter and put cubed chicken into the butter.
- In another bowl combine the crushed corn flakes, ranch dressing mix (dry) and parmesan cheese.
- Take the chicken cubes out of the butter and roll them into the corn flake mixture and set them on a baking sheet. Leave a little bit of room between the chicken for even cooking.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 16-18 minutes till chicken is cooked (cook to 170 degrees). Enjoy!