*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
My kiddos seriously LOVE Peeps so any time I can come up with a recipe using them, I’m considered the best Mom ever. 😉 These chocolate dipped peeps are amazing! They give a whole new meaning to the treat “Peeps”. These are also great for neighborhood gifts or bake sales…just put them in a cute plastic bag and write a Happy Easter card. Enjoy…
Homemade Chocolate Peeps
- 1 package Marshmallow Peeps Bunnies
- 6 Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Dark Cocoa Melting Chips
- 12 Lollipop Sticks
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds, then stirring and repeating until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Cut each mini marshmallow in half with kitchen shears to make bunny tails.
- Insert stick in bottom of each bunny.
- Prepare a cup with something of weight in the bottom (like dry beans or rice) to keep it from tipping over.
- Dip and/or spoon chocolate over bunny to cover completely.
- Tap stick gently over bowl to allow excess to drip off.
- Insert bunny tail on back and place in cup.
- Place cup in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set.