*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
REPIN it here:
Follow me on Pinterest
Have you been craving Oreos but don’t want to spend the money or head to the store? If so, chances are you just might have all the ingredients on hand to make these homemade Oreo Cookies right now! This is s super easy recipe and they turn out ridiculously tasty!
My Son came in and said, “Mommy, those taste SO good, they taste like Oreos”. 😉
Be careful, you may never look at an Oreo the same after eating these yummy treats!
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese (1/2 a box)
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box Any Brand of Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Combine and mix together Cake mix, eggs and oil
- Roll balls of cookie dough (about half the size of a golf ball) and place on greased cookie sheet
- Smash the balls down flat (not too flat)
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Let cool down and make filling
- Combine cream cheese and butter and beat with mixer for 2 minutes
- Then, add vanilla extract
- Add powdered sugar slowly until all blended
- Take a spoon and spread a good amount of frosting on each one of the bottom of the cookies.
- Close together 2 cookies (you could also do these open face and add some sprinkles, berries, etc).