*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yippee! I am so excited to share this next super easy and tasty candy bar recipe with all of you! These PayDay candy bars and homemade and full of yummy ingredients. These seriously taste like the real thing and can be made pretty dang fast. I love candy bars but if I can make my own at home, it’s even better! Enjoy…
Homemade PayDay Candy Bars
(Print recipe below)
- 10 oz Peanut Butter Chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 24 oz. Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Prepare a 9×13 pan by buttering bottom and sides.
- Pour half of peanuts into the pan.
- Over Medium Low heat, melt chips and butter in a pan.
- Add in condensed milk and marshmallows, stirring until everything is melted and blended together.
- Pour mixture over peanuts in the pan, distributing evenly and gently pressing down.
- Top with remaining peanuts and press down to help adhere tope layer of peanuts.
- Allow to cool and set.
- Cut into desired serving size.