*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Did you know that you can easily make your own peanut butter from home?! It’s quick, easy and much healthier! If you’ve ever read the back of a peanut butter jar, you will see it’s full of stuff you can’t pronounce. As you see below the only ingredient in this peanut butter in peanuts! Enjoy!
Homemade Peanut Butter
- Honey (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Place in food processor and run for about a minute and scrape down sides if necessary.
- Then process for another 3-4 minutes or until peanut butter has reached desired consistency.
- If using salted peanuts, you do not need to add any extra salt.
- You can add honey if you want a little extra sweetness. If so, add about 1 teaspoon per cup of peanuts.
- 1 cup of peanuts yields a little over 1/2 cup of peanut butter.