*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
We love having a weekly pizza night around here….meaning that once a week we get together as a family and make our own, homemade pizzas! You can have the kiddos make their own (they love doing this and tend to eat more this way) and then make an “adult” pizza. With that being said, making our own, homemade dough is essential and very cost effective. This recipe makes the best pizza dough and is quite easy. Enjoy!
Homemade Pizza Dough
- 15 oz (3 cups) Flour
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 9 fl oz Warm Water
- Place flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and stir until combined.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5ñ10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place flour into a stand mixers bowl and make a well in the center.
- Use dough hook.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and turn on low combined (about 3 minutes).
- Turn to medium and knead for 5-10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap or clean cloth. Set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled.
- Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch the dough to remove excess air, knead lightly.
- Divide dough into 4.
- Makes enough dough for 4 10-12″ thin pizzas.