*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These wings are so delicious and believe it or not, they are very easy to make. You don’t have to fry them which makes them a lot healthier. These are perfect for game day, Sunday dinner, get-togethers, to take to a party, etc! Enjoy…
Honey Chipotle No Fry Wings
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chipotle Chiles in Adobo
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- If not already done, cut apart wings and drumettes.
- Add 1 tablespoon salt to large pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Boil chicken in water for 9 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Dry chicken with paper towels and place on a rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn each piece and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and run through food processor.
- Take wings from oven and place in sauce and toss to coat.